7/29/2012

newrow



welcome to the newrow!
Today, I'll launch my new blog where it's all about fashion, style, outfits and trends

newrow stands for the phenomenon of fashion bloggers who had already built up a new generation of fashion journalism all over the world. Bloggers are the new front row beside the catwalks and a growing voice of the social fashion network. I'll start blogging from the north of Germany, but trust me: we will travel the world, always in mind to discover a new fashionable place, culture, lifestyle or trend. You’ll see fame and fameless designers, big commercial industry brands and DIY. 

I will share my personal daily life in fashion with you. You're welcome on newrow and I'm excited about comments, feedbacks, questions, etc. 

You can contact me via email: newrow@gmx.de

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment